SEARCH BUTTON

Google

Monday, June 25, 2007

Testimonial on my blog "My Own Niche"

SUNDAY, JUNE 24, 2007
Nina Rai's Blog About Advertising



Exploring the net has always been my hobby. And while surfing you get to see so many good websites. Recently, I came across Nina Rai's website. On this web site, apart from detailed explanation about the advertising concepts, you can find write-ups on women's issues, areas of social concern, astrology, herbal beauty products , topics on history and religion and spirituality, and also short humorous articles, day-to-day incidents, personal in nature etc.

One of the post on this blog, which I found most interesting is 'GOLDEN THUMB RULES FOR INTERNET SAFETY FOR CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS', where she talks about rules to follow in order to provide a safety cover to kids and teenagers from the growing threats in the cyber world. Overall a good site to visit.

Way to go Nina...



Ms.Seema Mangal – Info4BeingRich.com

No comments: